Town of Berlin, CT - Incorporated 1785

Contact Us

240 Kensington Rd
Berlin, CT 06037
Get Directions
  • Phone: 
  • Fax: 
  • Office Hours:
    M-W 8:30am - 4:30pm
    Th 8:30am - 7:00pm
    F 8:30am - 1:00pm


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-11 of 11
Where do I go to record documents and what are the fees?
Legal documents must be recorded in the Town Clerk's Office.
Where do I go to obtain Land Record information?
Land Records may be found in the Town Clerk's Office or...
How do I determine if my property is in a Flood Hazard Zone?
FEMA maps that indicate flood zones may be viewed in either the Public Works Department or Town Clerk's Office...
Where can I get a copy of a street map for Berlin?
Copies of local Town street maps are available at the Town Clerk's Office or...
Where can I obtain a map of my property and/or the properties that it abuts?
For a nominal fee, copies of Assessor's maps and /or abutters lists may be obtained in the Assessor's Office, Room 18.
Where can I obtain copies of Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates?
Copies of Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates may be obtained from the Town Clerk's Office for a fee.
Is there a Notary Public located at the Town Hall?
Yes. There are several Notaries Public located in the Town Clerk's Office.
Where do I go to obtain a license for my dog?
The Town Clerk's Office issues dog licenses.
Where can I purchase a fishing/hunting/sporting license?
All sporting information and licenses can be obtained online...
Where do I go to obtain a Marriage License?
Marriage Licenses are available in the Town Clerk's office.
Where may I obtain a Passport?
To apply for a Passport online or locate a Passport Application Acceptance Facility near you.
Results 1-11 of 11